Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Study Week

Looking at this abandoned blog, I feel really sorry.
For the countless times I wanted to make it lively but sometimes I just got really lazy to do update. Don't worry I'm still doing good, can't be better I perhaps.

Winter Solstice
.
..
...
Christmas Eve, Silent Night
.
..
...
Christmas
.
..
...
I assumed time flies HAHA

It's study week now. I'll be homed in less than a month time, that's really fast! I can't recall what have I done in this semester and now It has gone LOL. 14 weeks are kinda short isn't it?
The weather is perfect at these few days, windy, cozy and nice to sleep. Waking up at 12pm everyday feel like 8am in the morning is so comfortable! I don't feel like going out or doing things, hope this kind of weather can last long till I back home HAHAHA.

Oh yea I'm gonna celebrate my New Year in Sabah for this year too!
Any plan???
No....study la, It's study man u crazy! Hmm...

Been a big spender, bought anything everything that caught my eyes and now I'm poor to the max! But I'm satisfied and feel like it's not enough at all! Gonna shop more in K.L.

Nah here is a prove that I'm really fine with my loved one ;)



No comments: