Friday, December 30, 2011

Beauty Me

I'm really spoil!

I get really crazy when there is any year-end sale, I swear I didn't mean to waste any money >.<
Well I'm 21 years old now, 1 more day to reach 22, guess this is the time for me to start pampering my body to slower down the ageing process, I mean who doesn't likes beautiful things? I don't want to shout at the mirror some other times later yelling about wrinkles, pimples, and dry skin. So yeah, I joined this so called PAMPERING LINE months ago.

I do feel guilty when I pay the money, but you know It's awesome when you get cheap things, It's end of the year, sales are everywhere, If you don't buy it now, when should you buy it then???

Anyhow I was motivated by dear to show you my beauty products.

I bought this today at Watson and Guardian, must blame dear for getting me a 9ml sample and I found that it is so mild and hydrating! I bought the second lotion with 50% off and 10% for the lifting and firming milk. Yea I assume I start ageing this year and who knows it helps to reduce my baby fat? I don't want round face lahhhhh.....

The face shop is having sales, I bought a lot every year to...save some cost? HAHA, ok lah I get free sample and a super adorable make-up set. what else should I ask for?
These are just some of them. There are still body scrub, nail colors bla bla bla...

Nah this is my collection of mask, some I bought it a year ago and I still haven finish it..lelong?
Lotions. The weather in Sabah is truly terrible, I started to use lotion when I first came here, and I bought and bought ans bought, non-stop buying LOL.

Free samples from the The Face Shop, how HUGE right??? Best deal ever!

The make up set I mentioned earlier, free gift from The Face Shop
Inner part, first used it during AIMS Night.

Dear, It seems that you need some beauty products too, you getting darker and darker, men grow old as well!

Guess what, I lost my guilty feeling after I posted this! HAHAHA
Happy Friday peepz~See you soon!

No comments: