Saturday, December 31, 2011

31/12/2011

Aloha...last day of year 2011, die die also must post something la...LOL.

I remember last year I was so damn sick during this hour and can't afford to get up for any countdown event although I was in K.L. OMG it was just like yesterday and now pwehhh a year has gone! Anyhow I don't have any celebration this year too in KK, Sabah, Exams are just around the corner and I seriously can't think of any place to hang out and seriously, there isn't any New Year feel in KK lohhhhh... >.<

Concluding year 2011,
Hmm...not bad la, nothing big happened, at least everyone around me is healthy and fine. HAHA

New Year Resolution?
Ehhh... everyone continue to stay healthy? No Tsunami, No earthquake, No war?

2 more hours till 12a.m. What to do to welcoming year 2012?

No comments: