Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Papa


This is my Papa, some say I have his eyes, some say I have his height, and some say I have his weight too. But why I don't have his face shape? HAHAHA

My family members are weird, we don't say I love you. But we know we love each other in our hearts. I stick to my Papa more since I was a kid, there is a saying that the daughters are the lovers of the Papas in their past life, well I believe that. 



We barely have photos together, and these two are the precious ones!

I see how Papa is willing to give his everything for his family and how Papa missed me when I was in Sabah. He never restrict me from doing the things I like. I have all the freedom to live my life! Thanks Papa for the loves, I know you won't read this, but I know you can feel it.


And we had a simple celebration for the Papa Day yesterday. 
Thank you so much for being my Papa! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

读完这篇部落格,是感动的。
一位父亲把所有的包容,全部献给他最疼爱的小孩。